Best Disney Gifts for Mom
Disclaimer: Some of the links and images below contain affiliate links, meaning at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
From Disney jewelry to Disney bags, this list has everything to help you pick the best Disney gifts for mom! Whether she collects Minnie Ears, rocks her Disney charms on a Pandora bracelet, or wears her Spirit Jersey with pride, Disney has her covered head-to-toe.
Best Disney Jewelry for Mom
If it’s all about sparkles, there are some great options across all budgets. Two brands that stand out with amazing designs and high quality Disney jewelry are Pandora and Alex and Ani. As a Disney mom myself, I own several pieces of both, and they stand the test of time.
For Disney Pandora Jewelry, you can choose between bracelets, charms, and even rings.
- Bracelets : You can get a variety of different bands including silver, gold, or leather.
- Charms : They have a full line of Disney Princess Charms, Minnie/Mickey, and other favorite characters.
- If bracelets aren’t your thing, you can also get earrings, lockets and rings although the selection is not as great. I’ve had a Minnie Bow Pandora ring for years, and it is one of my absolute favorites.
- Bracelets come in a gold or silver color.
- Disney Princess are again well represented, but Alex and Ani also sport a good assortment of Start Wars themed bracelets.
- Bangles come with quotes, enameled pictures and pressed metal.
These are gifts that every Disney mom would love to get from her Fairy Godmother!
Disney Home Gifts for Mom
If you can’t live at Disney World, you can bring Disney World home!
For the Disney Chef, there is an amazing array of Disney kitchen tools and even high end bakeware from Le Creuset that is sure to make any Disney fan happy. Some of our favorite picks are:
If baking isn’t how Mom expresses her love of Disney, you can do it through home accessories. There are tons of great pillows, blankets, and other home accents ready to find a place in a Disney-loving home.
Best Clothes for a Disney Mom
I’m not sure what it is about Disney fans, but we literally love carrying our favorite characters on our sleeves. From head to toe, these picks are perfect for a Disney Mom. Relax in some princess pajamas or show your spirit with a Disney Parks Spirit Jersey.
One thing every mom can NEVER have enough of are cute Disney-inspired shoes! Whether you really want to stand out with a big Minnie bow or go more understated with subtle Mickey designs on your tennis shoes, there is an option for every Disney mom. Here are some of our favorites:
If you like some of the more underrated Disney films (think Atlantis, Emperor’s New Groove, Treasure Island) that don’t have tons of “official Disney” merchandise, you can get a lot of high quality Disney fan art at Teepublic. You can check out the Moment Mom Store for some awesome shirts and accessories (mugs, phone cases, laptop bags, etc.).
The epitome of comfy are the Disney Spirit Jerseys. Oversized and packed with Disney love, mom can rock out in the latest color (like Arrendale Aqua) or even celebrate Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas with a Holiday Spirit Jersey. Other great options for mom are Disney shirts that let everyone know she runs on faith, trust, and pixie dust and is planning her next vacation already!
Best Disney Accessories for Mom
Sometimes it’s all about the right accessories. Disney Moms have a lot going on and the perfect bag can make a big difference.
Danielle Nicole is an amazing fun brand that creates bags for all Mom’s favorite Disney characters, including a large contingency of villain bags. You can find bags in any size Mom needs, ranging from change purses to backpacks.
As fun as Danielle Nicole bags are, the ultimate luxury accessory has to be a Dooney and Bourke Disney bag. These bags are an amazing quality and last forever. I’ve carried a Dooney and Bourke Disney bag for over 9 years, and it still looks the same as the day I bought it. We also know Mom is usually in charge of the planning, so the mickey phone ring can be a cute addition.
Finally, if you are in search of the perfect Disney Park bag for Mom, the Moment Makers fanny pack/waist bag is the perfect accessory. It has plenty of space for everything mom needs (it can even hold a full-size sunscreen), but lets mom go “hands-free” in the Parks. You can match your millennial pink ears or “rock the dots” in two fun colors! It’s not always easy to find a functional Disney fanny pack/ hip pack for adults, and this one checks all the boxes!
Best Disney Gifts for Villain Fans
Some Moms love the princesses and some love the villains! You’ll find a huge variety of options for Villain fans these days. The Evil Queen and Queen of Hearts sport their own jewelry lines, and you can easily find some awesome outfits to show off your love of the Villains too.
Loungefly makes an excellent line of bags and wallets inspired by Villains, and you can snag the Disney Villains : Delightfully Evil book for an entire accounting of all Disney Viallaisn. There is even your very own villain board game, Disney Villainous. You can get way more info on it this review and see if it’s the next present for your Disney mom.
It’s Time for a Disney Park Trip
Disney Parks Luggage
If you are planning a trip and want to get something useful for your next Disney gift for Mom, think luggage and themed travel bags. A luggage tag to find a bag quickly or a great backpack for the Parks are all good choices. The Disney Weekend bag is perfect for short trips. If you want to know the best bags for the Parks, you can also find that here : The Best Bag for Disney World and What To Pack In It!
Minnie Ears for Mom
You can’t head to Disney Parks without some awesome new Mickey ears either! Just like everything else, Disney has a set of ears perfect for any Disney lovin’ mom!
Swap Your Bow
The Disney Swap Your Bow gets an entire category to itself. It’s a genius idea : Buy a single headband and customize/swap out the bows so you can have a completely different set of Minnie Ears each time. If you are looking for a fun present that the entire family can contribute to, consider a swap your bow set. Everyone can pick their favorite character and load you up with great Disney options. It would make a great disney gift basket idea for adults.
Disney Collectibles and Keepsakes for Mom
Some of my best memories with my family involve a trip to a Disney Park or a special movie we love to enjoy together. Another great gift idea for Disney loving fans are keepsakes or collectibles. I'll always remember getting our first haircut at Harmony Barbershop, and you can even get Dumbo to keep baby's first tooth safe. Hallmark also makes great collectibles, and I've had the Sleeping Beauty featured here from several Mother's Days ago. Bradford Exchange is also a big name in Disney Collectibles. Their Disney Christmas Tree is pretty epic!
You can also look for awesome picture frames or a figurine of mom's favorite character as an awesome gift! If you are ready to splurge, the Disney Designer Collection is amazing and will surely be a treasured gift!
Loving Disney Art
A piece of Disney art can also make a great Disney gift for Mom. Thomas Kinkade is one of the most famous Disney artists, and you can find many products with his amazing works including puzzles. His smaller canvases are also fairly reasonably priced.
A fun, family-themed piece of art or a reminder of that fun family-trip to Walt Disney World also make great Disney gifts for Mom.
Disney gifts are just like Disney movies. They come in all shapes and sizes, all budgets, and are as specific to the person as their favorite character. You can't go wrong though, with checking out these great options:
- Sparkle - Pandora and Alex and Ani and are some of the best Disney jewelry options out there
- Home - Ethan Allen's Disney Home collection and Le Crueset's kitchen collection can help bring Disney to any home.
- Clothing - Official Disney Parks merchandise is the winner here, but you can find awesome Disney fan art clothing on the Moment Mom store from TeePublic.
- Accessories - Disney bags are all the rage in accessories. Moment Makers rock the dots for a Disney fanny pack. Danielle Nicole and Dooney and Bourke are your best bags for handbags.
- Disney Villains - Disney Villainous board game lets your Villain fan act out their evil strategy. Jewelry from Pandora or a fun Loungefly bag are also great options.
- Disney Park Trip - Make sure you check out the Best Disney Bag post for all the recommendations.
- Swap Your Bow - This is a present that can be shared by tons of people. Get your Disney loving fan the headband and everyone pick a bow to contribute.
- Collectibles - Check out the Hallmark Disney collection or Bradford Exchange for some great Disney collectibles.
- Art - Thomas Kinkade is the favorite here. You can get anything from puzzles to giant canvases of your favorite Disney artwork.