Planning your first trip to Disney World? Want to get the most out of your Disney World trip with kids? Need to know all the Disney FastPass secrets?
Welcome Home! You are in the right place!
My name is Sarah, and I am a mother to two wonderful children and wife to a mega Star Wars fan. My friends would tell you I am “all in” on Disney, and I can’t think of a better compliment! I visit Disney World as often as I can and love adding fun and special memories to our family’s story, many of which are centered around our visits to Walt Disney World. Let the Disney World planning begin!
Don’t let the Disney planning scare you!
Whether I am researching magical extras or sharing my personal experiences, I get a thrill out of helping family and friends find that perfect bit of pixie dust to add to their upcoming vacations.
My hope for this site is that it helps make a little sense of the chaos that can be Disney World vacation planning. Whether it’s your first time visiting or you are a seasoned pro, I hope you find your favorite resort, best places to eat, and favorite Disney World experiences right here!
Disney Vacation Planning Resources
- Where to Start When Planning a Disney World Vacation
- Saving Money for Walt Disney World
- Rent DVC Points
- Disney Resort Check-in on the MyDisneyExperience App
- Guide to Disney’s Extra Magic Hours
- Guide to Disney’s Magic Band
- Magic Kingdom Itinerary for Toddlers
- Ten Tips for Disney World with Toddlers
- The Best Disney World Park Bag
- Best Disney Gifts for Mom
Disney Resort Reviews
- Best Disney Moderate Resorts
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort Review Pirate Room
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort Review
- Port Orleans French Quarter Review
- Royal Guest Rooms at Port Orleans
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Villas DVC Studio Review
- Disney’s Polynesian Resort
- Animal Kingdom Lodge Tips
- Best Disney Resort Pools
Disney Dining Reviews
- The Ins and Outs of the Disney Dining Plan
- My Favorite Disney Dining Plan Hacks
- Top Four Ways to Score a Walt Disney World Dining Reservation
- Disney Snacks
- The Best Hollywood Studios Restaurants
- Best Buffets at Disney World
- Rose and Crown
- Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Cafe
- Best Value Lunch at Epcot : Via Napoli
- Cinderella’s Royal Table Vs Princess Storybook at Akershus Royal Banquet
- 1900 Park Fare Dinner Review
- 1900 Park Fare Breakfast Review
- Bon Voyage Adventure Breakfast Review
- Disney Character Dining : Reviews from a Real Mom
- Tiffins Dining Review – Animal Kingdom’s Signature Dining
- Jiko – The Cooking Place Dining Review
Our Favorite Things to Pack for Disney World
If you are looking for a head start packing for Disney World, these are our must-haves!
- An external battery pack so your phone doesn’t die and miss one of those awesome pictures
- Cooling towels if you are visiting during the summer (Florida is HOT!!)
- Giant Carabiner Clip to hold all your bags and attach to your stroller
- Kid’s Travel Journal : Disney Edition to save all those previous memories!
More Family Travel Resources
- Family Travel Planning Resources
- Getting Your Children’s First Passport
- Private Chichen Itza Tour with Kids
- Tokyo Food Tour with Kids